Editing/Updating the FM Database
It's not hard
Let's do one and walk through the steps.
2. Search for W203BI in the search box. We want to add the translator's originator to the database.
2. When the record appears, click on the callsign.
3. Once you click on the callsign, the edit screen appears. Type WLOG, then hit enter or Submit Changes to save.
4. Click home. Check the record to be sure the changes were made correctly. Start your next search and edit.
5. ADDING NEW STATIONS TO THE DATABASE.
All stations must be added with their facility ID entered first.
Station data is entered next.
Facility data is entered last. Fore more info contact an administrator.
THE PROGRAM WILL DISPLAY AN ERROR IF ANY FIELD IS LEFT EMPTY (MUST HAVE A ZERO AND NOT BE LEFT EMPTY, OR IF A COMMA WAS USED INSTEAD OF A PERIOD). CHECK YOUR WORK IF AN ERROR IS DISPLAYED. "DATA MISSING" WILL BE SHOWN IF NO STATION DATA FIELDS ARE FILLED.